Entries are due by June 24th, 2011!
here's mine... it's another one from this "session". I was so pleased with how they turned out, but this is one of my faves. It has a commercial shot feel to me...

wanna play??
visit there and find some other fave shots!!eta: she's not mine. she's my friend's daughter. i wish i could claim her as she is so super darling!





12 comments:
Beautiful! Great shot.
oh my gosh, your daughter is sooooo gorgeous! she looks like she has so much personality!
You are very talented at photography!
I love this one - great choice!
She is an absolute doll! Love this Hope!
So sweet all of your little girls are so gorgeous! This looks like it could be on the front of a Children's Clothing Magazine!!! :)
Oh Jazmyn♥
It's an awesome shot. Can we vote for you?
Whoa. I just died of total cuteness!!!
Love it! It does have commercial feel! You definitely have an eye for capturing moments so beautifully! Your friends' daughter is just so cute with her curly fro!
What a gorgeous child. The photo is beautiful, and I LOVE the backlight shining through her hair.
Girl, this looks like a shot straight out of Baby Gap! You're so good!
I just love this photo!
Post a Comment